Ambassador program feedback wanted!

John Studarus
Hi everyone,

We, the User Committee, have been brainstorming on the OpenStack Ambassador Program and would like to get input from the community at large!

How has the OpenStack Ambassador Program helped you?

Where do you think the OpenStack Ambassador Program can be improved?

We're primarily brainstorming on how to improve the program transparency (terms and the criteria for nomination/selection), areas of responsibility (by geography? by interest?), and general purpose (to support user groups? to promote OpenStack?).

Feel free to email back to the list or jot down your thoughts on this etherpad:

Or you are welcome to reach the User Committee directly on our mail list:

Thank you!

John

Re: Ambassador program feedback wanted!

Abayomi Ayoola, O.
Hello All,

I think the OpenStack Ambassador Program should be region based in that Ambassadors overseeing African countries should be from the region.

Kind regards,
---
Ayoola, Abayomi Olawale
m: +234 (0) 705 304 9104| Follow me

On Mon, 8 Apr 2019 at 16:08, John Studarus <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

We, the User Committee, have been brainstorming on the OpenStack Ambassador Program and would like to get input from the community at large!

How has the OpenStack Ambassador Program helped you?

Where do you think the OpenStack Ambassador Program can be improved?

We're primarily brainstorming on how to improve the program transparency (terms and the criteria for nomination/selection), areas of responsibility (by geography? by interest?), and general purpose (to support user groups? to promote OpenStack?).

Feel free to email back to the list or jot down your thoughts on this etherpad:

Or you are welcome to reach the User Committee directly on our mail list:

Thank you!

John

Re: Ambassador program feedback wanted!

Marijn van Heeswijk

Hello John,

Thanks for reaching out!

As you all know, we at Fairbanks will keep on serving the interests of the OpenStack Foundation and community in and around the BeNeLux region (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg).

We would really appreciate if the program supports the ambassadors to reflect the transfer from OpenStack to Open Infra regionally. With content, event suggestions and/ or contacts with associated open infrastructure projects.

Looking forward to all your suggestions and contributions!

Kind regards,

Marijn van Heeswijk

cid:image001.png@01D3490E.74FEECF0

Marijn van Heeswijk | COO