August 6 community meeting on Foundation strategy & planning

August 6 community meeting on Foundation strategy & planning

Jonathan Bryce
Hi everyone,

As we celebrate 10 years of OpenStack, we have spent some time thinking about what the next 10 years will look like and what we as a foundation can do to continue to drive adoption of free and open source software for digital infrastructure. The Board has had a couple of discussions at its meetings earlier this year and a workgroup has continued those meetings this summer. We have some ideas that I think are exciting about our future opportunities and structuring ourselves to continue our mission.

This will be a topic at the Board meeting next month on August 25th, and we would like to gather some community feedback before the 25th. I want to invite you all to join a community meeting Thursday August 6th where we can share our thoughts and hear feedback from everyone.

Aug 6, 2020 at 1500UTC / 10:00 CDT / 8:00 PDT
Location: https://zoom.us/j/98921061129

Thanks,

Jonathan

OSFCommunityFeedbackMeeting.ics (2K) Download Attachment

Re: August 6 community meeting on Foundation strategy & planning

Arkady.Kanevsky

Sorry for delay.

Filed PIA-511407

[...]

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Dell Technologies Global Privacy

You have identified that personal data IS NOT being collected, used, stored, shared, and/or transferred as part of this project. A PIA is only required where Dell Technologies is processing personal data. If there is a material change to your project so that personal data is processed, you must submit a new PIA for review. Please retain this e-mail for your records.

Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (a ‘data subject’). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.

Examples of a direct identifier: Name, email address.
Examples of an indirect identifier: IP address, service tag

PIA ID: PIA-511407

PIA Submitter: Kanevsky, Arkady

PIA Additional Submitter:

Additional Privacy Managers:

Project Name: IRCcloud

Project Sponsoring Business Unit: ISG Solutions

Business Unit Privacy Manager: Schuttler, Kasey

PIA Status: No PI - Closed

Link to the Record within Archer below:

Dell Global Privacy