Automatic image conversion with glance

tech
At work, we are installing a new openstack platform based on Rocky, with Ceph storage.

On the previous plateform, we had to manually convert an image to raw format, before using glance image-create.

Yesterday, i played with task/taskflow to create a task in glance for converting the image. After some time experimenting i succeeded to make it works.

But it doesn't really answer my first need, i really wanted to know if it's possible to setup glance so that whatever the source format supplied for input, it will convert transparently to raw format when creating an image using the standard "glance image-create ..." command.

Thank you for the help.

--
Dominique Carrel
CITOYX SAS