DNS failure with fuel

Braihan Cantera
Hi People! I have a strange issue, I'm using mirantis fuel 9.2 and I have an already deployed testing environment, I had never changed the domain and searchdomain for it, and I tested changing it from default to fuellab.tld and name resolving stopped working :/ now I can access my nodes only by IP adress, I changed this configuration back to the domain that I have before and it remains failing resolving names, any idea of what could be wrong? Thanks in adv!