[Diversity] D&I WG Meeting Reminder

Amy Marrich-2
The Diversity & Inclusion WG will resume meetings this Tomorrow at 17:00 UTC in the #openstack-diversity channel. The agenda can be found at https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/diversity-wg-agenda. Please feel free to add any other topics you wish to discuss at the meeting. We hope to see everyone therer!

Thanks,
Amy (spotz)

[Diversity] Open Communities Call on Allies

Amy Marrich-2
Forwarding for anyone who might be interested.

Thanks,

Amy (spotz)