[Diversity] Diversity & Inclusion WG Meeting 7/6

[Diversity] Diversity & Inclusion WG Meeting 7/6

Amy Marrich-2
The Diversity & Inclusion WG invites members of all OSF projects to our next meeting Monday, July 6th, at 17:00 UTC in the #openstack-diversity channel. The agenda can be found at https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/diversity-wg-agenda.

We will be discussing changing our Wiki page to reflect the broader OSF projects and communities so that the page reflects our mission. Please feel free to add any other topics you wish to discuss at the meeting.

Thanks,
Amy (spotz)