[Diversity] Diversity & Inclusion WG Meeting 8/3

[Diversity] Diversity & Inclusion WG Meeting 8/3

Amy Marrich-2
The Diversity & Inclusion WG invites members of all OSF projects to our next meeting Monday, August 3rd, at 17:00 UTC in the #openstack-diversity channel. The agenda can be found at https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/diversity-wg-agenda.

 Please feel free to add any other topics you wish to discuss at the meeting.

Thanks,
Amy (spotz)

Re: [Diversity] Diversity & Inclusion WG Meeting 8/3 [Correction]

Amy Marrich-2
Hi everyone!

I forgot we were going to meet this month using Meetpad so here is a link to the room:

Thanks,

Amy (spotz)