Diversity Events

Amy Marrich-2
Summit is a week away and I wanted to point out a few Diversity related sessions and events taking place.

Thanks,

Amy (spotz)

Monday:
12:20-1:40 - Speed Mentoring Lunch sponsored by Intel - RSVP required

Tuesday:
12:20-1:40 - Diversity Networking Lunch sponsored by IBM - RSVP required
1:40-2:20 - The Results are in for the D&I Survey. This is a first review of the data collected.

Wednesday:
10:50-11:30 - Diversity WG BoF - looking for help with the Mentoring Program
11:40-12:20 - Diversity and Inclusion  WG

Diversity Events - Updated

Amy Marrich-2
I noticed that one event on Tuesday (Chasing Grace Screening) was a conflict with the Survey Results so please note the following updated information:

Tuesday:
1:40-2:20 - Chasing Grace Episode 2 screening

Wednesday:
2:30 - 3:10 - The Results are in for the D&I Survey. This is a first review of the data collected.

I would also like to add if anyone would like to touch base at summit about anything Diversity related or otherwise, please feel free to hit me up via email, IRC (spotz), or Twitter (spotzz_) to schedule time.

Thanks,

Amy (spotz)