Ecosystem and info mail of OpenStack.org is not working anymore?

Ecosystem and info mail of OpenStack.org is not working anymore?

Hieu LE
Hi,

We have tried to send several emails to [hidden email] (for changing OpenStack ID because of old email is deleted) and [hidden email] for registering our services into OpenStack market place, but no response from info or ecosystem yet, just the auto-reply message.

Do you guys know how to contact Foundation for changing/trouble-shoot with OpenStack ID and to register services into OpenStack market place?

BRs

Re: Ecosystem and info mail of OpenStack.org is not working anymore?

Jimmy McArthur-2
Hi Hieu,

I just responded to you via ZenDesk, where your original request came from .  I want to apologize for the trouble in getting in touch with the OpenStack Foundation.  We're typically pretty quick to respond to Zendesk tickets, but it seems your tickets were closed out before anyone saw them.  We're looking into the issue now.  If you have problems in the meantime, or do not receive my Zendesk update, please reach out to me directly and we'll get you situated.

Thank you!
Jimmy McArthur
OpenStack Foundation

Hieu LE wrote:
Hi,

We have tried to send several emails to [hidden email] (for changing OpenStack ID because of old email is deleted) and [hidden email] for registering our services into OpenStack market place, but no response from info or ecosystem yet, just the auto-reply message.

Do you guys know how to contact Foundation for changing/trouble-shoot with OpenStack ID and to register services into OpenStack market place?

BRs

Re: Ecosystem and info mail of OpenStack.org is not working anymore?

Heidi Bretz

Hello BRs,

I am the correct person and I’d like to apologize that I have not gotten back to you.  I’m sorry! I don’t remember seeing your inquiry.

I hope we can start again because we would very much like to welcome you to the OpenStack ecosystem and include your product in the Marketplace.  What company are you working for and please tell me a bit about your OpenStack product.

Thanks!

Heidi

Heidi Bretz

Director Business Development and Alliances, OpenStack

415-595-2857

[hidden email]

@heidiscoop