Eventbrite - Ops Meet-up Mexico City

Edgar Magana-2

Tom,

It is time to create the Eventbrite for the Ops Meet-up in Mexico City. I was told you are the man helping us on this area. I have also started the etherpad for the meet-up that we can use as a reference.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MEX-ops-meetup

Let me know what you need to create the event. The price has been decided to keep it as $20 USD (MXP $370 - http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=20&From=USD&To=MXN)

Thanks,

Edgar

Re: Eventbrite - Ops Meet-up Mexico City

Edgar Magana-2

Tom,

Just a kind reminder. Any update on this?

Thanks,

Edgar

Re: Eventbrite - Ops Meet-up Mexico City

Tom Fifield-2
Thanks to the work of my amazing colleague Kendall, this will be ready
in time for tomorrow's Ops Meetups Team meeting.

*From: *Edgar Magana <[hidden email]>
*Date: *Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 10:15 AM
*To: *Tom Fifield <[hidden email]>
*Cc: *openstack-operators <[hidden email]>

Tom,

It is time to create the Eventbrite for the Ops Meet-up in Mexico City. I was told you are the man helping us on this area. I have also started the etherpad for the meet-up that we can use as a reference.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MEX-ops-meetup

Let me know what you need to create the event. The price has been decided to keep it as $20 USD (MXP $370 - http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=20&From=USD&To=MXN)

Thanks,

Edgar

Chris Morgan <[hidden email]>

Re: Eventbrite - Ops Meet-up Mexico City

Tom Fifield-2
Hi folks,

Can you please check this:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mexico-city-openstack-operators-meetup-tickets-34989052197

and let me know what updates are needed? Then we can start advertising.

Regards,

Tom