Fwd: [User-committee] Reminder to take the User Survey

Fwd: [User-committee] Reminder to take the User Survey

Ashlee Ferguson
Hi everyone,

One last reminder per my email on Friday. Please share tomorrow's OpenStack User Survey deadline with your user groups and local communities!

Thanks,
Ashlee

Ashlee Ferguson
OpenStack Foundation

Begin forwarded message:

From: Matt Van Winkle <[hidden email]>
Subject: [User-committee] Reminder to take the User Survey
Date: August 20, 2018 at 11:39:38 AM CDT

Hi everyone,

The deadline for the 2018 OpenStack User Survey deadline is tomorrow, August 21 at 11:59pm UTC. The User Survey is your annual opportunity to provide direct feedback to the OpenStack community, so we can better understand your environment and needs. We send all feedback directly to the project teams who work to improve how we provide value to you.

By completing a deployment in the User Survey, you qualify as an Active User Contributor (AUC) and will receive a discount for the Berlin Summit - only $300 USD!

The survey will take less than 20 minutes, and there’s not much time left!

Please your User Survey by tomorrowTuesday, August 21 at 11:59pm UTC.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
VW

--
Matt Van Winkle
Senior Manager, Software Engineering | Salesforce

Re: Fwd: [User-committee] Reminder to take the User Survey

Mobarak Hossain
Dear Ashlee Ferguson ,
Thanks for your email . We have submitted User Survey .

Thanks for reminder .