Fwd: [rdo-users] Queens Milestone 2 test day, December 14th, 15th

Fwd: [rdo-users] Queens Milestone 2 test day, December 14th, 15th

David Moreau Simard-2
Hi openstack-operators !

I'm sharing this in case anyone is interested in participating in the upcoming RDO community test day.
We're trying something new to get more people interested in testing the latest and the greatest of OpenStack's upcoming release.

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions !

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]