Have a use case, tutorial to share? Speak at your local User Group!

Have a use case, tutorial to share? Speak at your local User Group!

Ashlee Ferguson
We have many User Group meet-ups and other community-organized events that are looking for speakers, and they would love to hear your presentations around Airship, Kata Containers, OpenStack, StarlingX, Zuul, and many other open infrastructure technologies. If you’re interested in presenting at an event near you or have the ability to travel to different events, please fill out the form below.

We’ll give this list to local community organizers who are looking for speakers to present at their events.

Interested in speaking? Fill out this form and join your local user group on the OSF Meetup Pro:

Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,
Ashlee