How to configure keystone to authenticate using x509 certificates instead of password

How to configure keystone to authenticate using x509 certificates instead of password

Shiva Prasad Thagadur Prakash
Hello,

Could anyone please explain the steps in configuring keystone to
authenticate the users using certificates instead of password/username.
I couldn't find any detailed steps to do this.

Best regards,
Shiva

Re: How to configure keystone to authenticate using x509 certificates instead of password

Amy Marrich-2
Hi Shiva,

I'm forwarding this to the Ops list where someone might be able to assist you.

Thanks,
Amy