I would like to install cloudkitty in my running openstack

I would like to install cloudkitty in my running openstack

rpathak143
HI,

I have installed openstack rocky with tripleo deployment tool for production use. By now we are facing issue with billing part on that for our client. I have checked but there is no such yaml available in tripleo heat template to deploy Rating services for your production openstack.

Is there any way to deploy cloudkitty in openstack tripleo deployment. Please help us to achieve this.