[Infra] Meeting Tuesday July 9th at 19:00 UTC

[Infra] Meeting Tuesday July 9th at 19:00 UTC

Elizabeth K. Joseph
The OpenStack Infrastructure (Infra) team is hosting our weekly
meeting tomorrow, Tuesday July 9th, at 19:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting

Meeting agenda available here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/InfraTeamMeeting (anyone is
welcome to to add agenda items)

Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding
automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.

http://www.princessleia.com

Re: [Infra] Meeting Tuesday July 9th at 19:00 UTC

Elizabeth K. Joseph
On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> The OpenStack Infrastructure (Infra) team is hosting our weekly
> meeting tomorrow, Tuesday July 9th, at 19:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting

Minutes and logs now available:

Minutes: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/2013/infra.2013-07-09-19.03.html
Minutes (text):
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/2013/infra.2013-07-09-19.03.txt