International Women’s History Month - Call for stories

International Women’s History Month - Call for stories

Sunny Cai
Hello everyone!

In case folks don’t know, March is International Women’s History Month. We are collecting stories from women about their experiences in tech and highlighting their impressive community contributions. Please reach out to me if you are interested in participating in a short Q+A or would like to nominate someone to tell their stories.

Please email [hidden email] and we are looking forward to hearing from you and hear from fearless women you know!

Thanks,

Sunny Cai (sunnycai)
OpenStack Foundation