Ipv4 external network address assignment limit

Ipv4 external network address assignment limit

Парфиянович Владимир

Good day!

I am using Quieens release. Tell me how I can limit the number of IPv4 addresses that are available to the project.

I'm not talking about Floating-ip now .....

Example:

I have an external network "ExternatlNetwork-1"

If at creation of the virtual machine to select this network, then VM is created with the address from this network. I can take a lot of ipv4 addresses from "ExternatlNetwork-1" without limits.

Using ipv4 in this way is by no means limited to quats.

How to solve it?