July OSF Community Meeting - 10 Years of OpenStack

July OSF Community Meeting - 10 Years of OpenStack

Sunny Cai
Hello everyone,

You might have heard that OpenStack is turning 10 this year! On Thursday, July 16 at 8am PT (1500 UTC), we will be holding the 10 years of OpenStack virtual celebration in the July OSF community meeting. I have attached the calendar invite for the July OSF community meeting below. Grab your favorite OpenStack swag and bring your favorite drinks of choice to the meeting on July 16. Let’s do a virtual toast to the 10 incredible years!

Please see the etherpad for more meeting information: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/tTP9ilsAaJ2E8vMnm6uV

P.S. To add more fun, feel free to try out the virtual background feature in Zoom. The 10 years of OpenStack virtual background is attached below.

Thanks,

Sunny Cai
OpenStack Foundation

10 Years of OpenStack Community Meeting meeting.ics (2K) Download Attachment
10 Years Virtual Background.jpg (708K) Download Attachment