[Large Deployment Team] postponing meeting one week

[Large Deployment Team] postponing meeting one week

Matt Van Winkle
Hello LDT folks,
Since this is a weird month that started on a Thursday and I have a conflict I can't move, I am going to move the meeting to next Thursday - June 22 at 16:00 UTC in #openstack-operators

Sorry for the reschedule

VW

Sent from my iPhone

Re: [Large Deployment Team] postponing meeting one week

Matt Van Winkle
Hello LDTers,

Just a quick reminder that we will meet up in in #openstack-operators in a little over 3 hours.

Thanks!
VW

On 6/15/17, 12:10 AM, "Matt Van Winkle" <[hidden email]> wrote:

    Hello LDT folks,
    Since this is a weird month that started on a Thursday and I have a conflict I can't move, I am going to move the meeting to next Thursday - June 22 at 16:00 UTC in #openstack-operators

    Sorry for the reschedule

    VW

    Sent from my iPhone

Re: [Large Deployment Team] postponing meeting one week

Matt Van Winkle
Sorry - typo.  That 3 should have been a 2.  To be clear - see you at 16:00 UTC.

Sent from my iPhone