Making DevStack relying with Nginx web server of HTTP/3 support

Making DevStack relying with Nginx web server of HTTP/3 support

harish
DevStack is a series of extensible scripts used to quickly bring up a complete OpenStack environment. I would like to make DevStack rely with Nginx. Since only Nginx has an official support of HTTP/3. By default DevStack relies with Apache2 web server since there is no HTTP/3 support in Apache2. I have built nginx web server with HTTP/3 support and I would like to know if it is possible to make DevStack rely with Nginx (HTTP/3) web server.
Making the services of DevStack like Keystone, horizon and glance interacting with HTTP/3 request from this web server is my aim.
I have even tried to google this but did not find any relevant information for this case on DevStack.

Relevant links

https://quic.nginx.org/readme.html

https://docs.openstack.org/devstack/latest/

BR