Networking nova.conf

Chris Reynolds
Hi all,
I have a question about the nova.conf settings. I basically have the
Cloud controller (and all storage components etc) on a single server
with two interfaces eth0 and eth1. The first, eth0 is assigned a public
IP, whilst eth1 is a private IP network for my cloud. There is no
routing between the two.

I'm confused as to what to set the -rabbit_host, -s3_host
-sql_connection -cc_host and -ec2_url IPs to. Should I set all of these
to the external or internal interface IPs? At some point I need to have
ec2api connectivity arriving at the public IP, so I'm guessing -ec2_url
is more straight forward. But the rest?

Cheers

Chris

--
The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
guarantee.  Registration number: 977818 England.  Registered Office: