[Neutron] Propose Slawek Kaplonski for Neutron core

[Neutron] Propose Slawek Kaplonski for Neutron core

MIguel Lavalle
Hi Neutron Team,

I want to nominate Slawek Kaplonski (irc: slaweq) to Neutron core. Slawek has been an active contributor to the project since the Mitaka cycle. He has been instrumental in the development of the QoS capabilities in Neutron, becoming the lead of the sub-team focused on that set of features. More recently, he has collaborated in the implementation of OVO and is an active participant in the CI sub-team. His number of code reviews during the Queens cycle is on par with the leading core members of the team: http://stackalytics.com/?module=neutron

In my opinion, his efforts are highly valuable to the team and we will be very lucky to have him as a fully voting core.

I will keep this nomination open for a week as customary,

Thank you,

Miguel

Re: [Neutron] Propose Slawek Kaplonski for Neutron core

Ihar Hrachyshka
YES, FINALLY.

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 11:29 AM, Kevin Benton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1! ... even though I haven't been around. :)
>
> On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 1:21 PM, Miguel Lavalle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Neutron Team,
>>
>> I want to nominate Slawek Kaplonski (irc: slaweq) to Neutron core. Slawek
>> has been an active contributor to the project since the Mitaka cycle. He has
>> been instrumental in the development of the QoS capabilities in Neutron,
>> becoming the lead of the sub-team focused on that set of features. More
>> recently, he has collaborated in the implementation of OVO and is an active
>> participant in the CI sub-team. His number of code reviews during the Queens
>> cycle is on par with the leading core members of the team:
>> http://stackalytics.com/?module=neutron
>>
>> In my opinion, his efforts are highly valuable to the team and we will be
>> very lucky to have him as a fully voting core.
>>
>> I will keep this nomination open for a week as customary,
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Miguel

Re: [Neutron] Propose Slawek Kaplonski for Neutron core

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo-2
"+1" I know, I'm not active, but I care about neutron, and slaweq is a great contributor.

On Nov 29, 2017 8:37 PM, "Ihar Hrachyshka" <[hidden email]> wrote:
YES, FINALLY.

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 11:29 AM, Kevin Benton <[hidden email]> wrote:
> +1! ... even though I haven't been around. :)
>
> On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 1:21 PM, Miguel Lavalle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Neutron Team,
>>
>> I want to nominate Slawek Kaplonski (irc: slaweq) to Neutron core. Slawek
>> has been an active contributor to the project since the Mitaka cycle. He has
>> been instrumental in the development of the QoS capabilities in Neutron,
>> becoming the lead of the sub-team focused on that set of features. More
>> recently, he has collaborated in the implementation of OVO and is an active
>> participant in the CI sub-team. His number of code reviews during the Queens
>> cycle is on par with the leading core members of the team:
>> http://stackalytics.com/?module=neutron
>>
>> In my opinion, his efforts are highly valuable to the team and we will be
>> very lucky to have him as a fully voting core.
>>
>> I will keep this nomination open for a week as customary,
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Miguel

Re: [Neutron] Propose Slawek Kaplonski for Neutron core

Korzeniewski, Artur

+1 from me 😉, (even though my vote does not count)

I know Slawek since Tokyo summit and I’m impressed of his knowledge and hands-on experience to improve Neutron quality and functionality!

It is great to see him joining the core reviewers team!

Congrats Sławek!

"+1" I know, I'm not active, but I care about neutron, and slaweq is a great contributor.

On Nov 29, 2017 8:37 PM, "Ihar Hrachyshka" <[hidden email]> wrote:

YES, FINALLY.

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 11:29 AM, Kevin Benton <[hidden email]> wrote:
> +1! ... even though I haven't been around. :)
>
> On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 1:21 PM, Miguel Lavalle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Neutron Team,
>>
>> I want to nominate Slawek Kaplonski (irc: slaweq) to Neutron core. Slawek
>> has been an active contributor to the project since the Mitaka cycle. He has
>> been instrumental in the development of the QoS capabilities in Neutron,
>> becoming the lead of the sub-team focused on that set of features. More
>> recently, he has collaborated in the implementation of OVO and is an active
>> participant in the CI sub-team. His number of code reviews during the Queens
>> cycle is on par with the leading core members of the team:
>> http://stackalytics.com/?module=neutron
>>
>> In my opinion, his efforts are highly valuable to the team and we will be
>> very lucky to have him as a fully voting core.
>>
>> I will keep this nomination open for a week as customary,
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Miguel

"+1" I know, I'm not active, but I care about neutron, and slaweq is a great contributor.

On Nov 29, 2017 8:37 PM, "Ihar Hrachyshka" <[hidden email]> wrote:

YES, FINALLY.

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 11:29 AM, Kevin Benton <[hidden email]> wrote:
> +1! ... even though I haven't been around. :)
>
> On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 1:21 PM, Miguel Lavalle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Neutron Team,
>>
>> I want to nominate Slawek Kaplonski (irc: slaweq) to Neutron core. Slawek
>> has been an active contributor to the project since the Mitaka cycle. He has
>> been instrumental in the development of the QoS capabilities in Neutron,
>> becoming the lead of the sub-team focused on that set of features. More
>> recently, he has collaborated in the implementation of OVO and is an active
>> participant in the CI sub-team. His number of code reviews during the Queens
>> cycle is on par with the leading core members of the team:
>> http://stackalytics.com/?module=neutron
>>
>> In my opinion, his efforts are highly valuable to the team and we will be
>> very lucky to have him as a fully voting core.
>>
>> I will keep this nomination open for a week as customary,
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Miguel

Re: [Neutron] Propose Slawek Kaplonski for Neutron core

Jakub Libosvar-2
Big +1 for Slawek :)

On 30/11/2017 00:49, Armando M. wrote:

> On 29 November 2017 at 12:27, Korzeniewski, Artur <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> +1 from me 😉, (even though my vote does not count)
>>
>> I know Slawek since Tokyo summit and I’m impressed of his knowledge and
>> hands-on experience to improve Neutron quality and functionality!
>>
>> It is great to see him joining the core reviewers team!
>>
>> Congrats Sławek!
>>

> Rock On

Thomas Morin
+1 !

-Thomas

Miguel Lavalle, 2017-11-29 13:21:

> Hi Neutron Team,
>
> I want to nominate Slawek Kaplonski (irc: slaweq) to Neutron core.
> Slawek has been an active contributor to the project since the Mitaka
> cycle. He has been instrumental in the development of the QoS
> capabilities in Neutron, becoming the lead of the sub-team focused on
> that set of features. More recently, he has collaborated in the
> implementation of OVO and is an active participant in the CI sub-
> team. His number of code reviews during the Queens cycle is on par
> with the leading core members of the team: http://stackalytics.com/?m
> odule=neutron
>
> In my opinion, his efforts are highly valuable to the team and we
> will be very lucky to have him as a fully voting core.
>
> I will keep this nomination open for a week as customary,
>
> Thank you,
>
> Miguel

Thank you.

Re: [Neutron] Propose Slawek Kaplonski for Neutron core

Brian Haley-3
+1 from me!

On 11/29/2017 02:21 PM, Miguel Lavalle wrote:

> Hi Neutron Team,
>
> I want to nominate Slawek Kaplonski (irc: slaweq) to Neutron core.
> Slawek has been an active contributor to the project since the Mitaka
> cycle. He has been instrumental in the development of the QoS
> capabilities in Neutron, becoming the lead of the sub-team focused on
> that set of features. More recently, he has collaborated in the
> implementation of OVO and is an active participant in the CI sub-team.
> His number of code reviews during the Queens cycle is on par with the
> leading core members of the team: http://stackalytics.com/?module=neutron
>
> In my opinion, his efforts are highly valuable to the team and we will
> be very lucky to have him as a fully voting core.
>
> I will keep this nomination open for a week as customary,
>
> Thank you,
>
> Miguel

Re: [Neutron] Propose Slawek Kaplonski for Neutron core

Akihiro MOTOKI-2
+1 from me!

> Hi Neutron Team,
>
> I want to nominate Slawek Kaplonski (irc: slaweq) to Neutron core. Slawek
> has been an active contributor to the project since the Mitaka cycle. He has
> been instrumental in the development of the QoS capabilities in Neutron,
> becoming the lead of the sub-team focused on that set of features. More
> recently, he has collaborated in the implementation of OVO and is an active
> participant in the CI sub-team. His number of code reviews during the Queens
> cycle is on par with the leading core members of the team:
> http://stackalytics.com/?module=neutron
>
> In my opinion, his efforts are highly valuable to the team and we will be
> very lucky to have him as a fully voting core.
>
> I will keep this nomination open for a week as customary,
>
> Thank you,
>
> Miguel

Re: [Neutron] Propose Slawek Kaplonski for Neutron core

Gary Kotton-2

+1

Welcome to the team!

Re: [Neutron] Propose Slawek Kaplonski for Neutron core

Anna Taraday
+1 !
Well deserved!

On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 1:03 PM Gary Kotton <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1

Welcome to the team!

Re: [Neutron] Propose Slawek Kaplonski for Neutron core

MIguel Lavalle
Hi Neutron Team,

It has been a week since Slawek's nomination to Neutron core went out. We have received great positive feedback from the team and community members at large. As a consequence, I want to welcome Slawek to the core team and congratulate him on his hard work and many contributions to OpenStack Networking. Keep it up!

Cheers

Miguel

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 7:06 AM, Anna Taraday <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1 !
Well deserved!

On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 1:03 PM Gary Kotton <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1

Welcome to the team!

Re: [Neutron] Propose Slawek Kaplonski for Neutron core

Sławomir Kapłoński
Hi,

Thanks all of You for support. I'm very happy to be part of the team.

Best regards
Slawek Kaplonski
[hidden email]

> Wiadomość napisana przez Miguel Lavalle <[hidden email]> w dniu 06.12.2017, o godz. 16:58:
>
> Hi Neutron Team,
>
> It has been a week since Slawek's nomination to Neutron core went out. We have received great positive feedback from the team and community members at large. As a consequence, I want to welcome Slawek to the core team and congratulate him on his hard work and many contributions to OpenStack Networking. Keep it up!
>
> Cheers
>
> Miguel
>
> On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 7:06 AM, Anna Taraday <[hidden email]> wrote:
> +1 !
> Well deserved!
>
> On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 1:03 PM Gary Kotton <[hidden email]> wrote:
> +1
>

> Welcome to the team!
>

> From: Miguel Lavalle <[hidden email]>
> Date: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 9:21 PM
> To: OpenStack List <[hidden email]>
> Subject: [openstack-dev] [Neutron] Propose Slawek Kaplonski for Neutron core
>

> Hi Neutron Team,
>

> I want to nominate Slawek Kaplonski (irc: slaweq) to Neutron core. Slawek has been an active contributor to the project since the Mitaka cycle. He has been instrumental in the development of the QoS capabilities in Neutron, becoming the lead of the sub-team focused on that set of features. More recently, he has collaborated in the implementation of OVO and is an active participant in the CI sub-team. His number of code reviews during the Queens cycle is on par with the leading core members of the team: http://stackalytics.com/?module=neutron
>

> In my opinion, his efforts are highly valuable to the team and we will be very lucky to have him as a fully voting core.
>

> I will keep this nomination open for a week as customary,
>

> Thank you,
>

> Miguel

> Regards,
> Ann Taraday

Re: [Neutron] Propose Slawek Kaplonski for Neutron core

reedip banerjee
Just checked this ... +1 to Slaweq ... he is a real gem to Neutron :)

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 12:51 AM, Miguel Lavalle <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Neutron Team,

I want to nominate Slawek Kaplonski (irc: slaweq) to Neutron core. Slawek has been an active contributor to the project since the Mitaka cycle. He has been instrumental in the development of the QoS capabilities in Neutron, becoming the lead of the sub-team focused on that set of features. More recently, he has collaborated in the implementation of OVO and is an active participant in the CI sub-team. His number of code reviews during the Queens cycle is on par with the leading core members of the team: http://stackalytics.com/?module=neutron

In my opinion, his efforts are highly valuable to the team and we will be very lucky to have him as a fully voting core.

I will keep this nomination open for a week as customary,

Thank you,

Miguel

Thanks and Regards,
Reedip Banerjee
IRC: reedip

Re: [Neutron] Propose Slawek Kaplonski for Neutron core

Assaf Muller-2
On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 2:55 AM, Sławomir Kapłoński <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks all of You for support. I'm very happy to be part of the team.

Congratulations Slawek, and job well done!