[Nova] Proposal to add Christopher Yeoh to nova-core

[Nova] Proposal to add Christopher Yeoh to nova-core

Russell Bryant
Greetings,

I would like to propose Christopher Yoeh to be added to the nova-core team.

Christopher has been prolific in his contributions to nova lately, both
in code and his general leadership of the v3 API effort.  He has also
been regularly contributing to code reviews.  It would be great to have
him on board to help review API changes, as well as fixes elsewhere in nova.

    https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:5292,n,z

    https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewer:5292,n,z

    https://review.openstack.org/#/dashboard/5292

Please respond with +1s or any concerns.

Russell Bryant

Re: [Nova] Proposal to add Christopher Yeoh to nova-core

Dan Smith-2
> Please respond with +1s or any concerns.

My only concern is that now he and Mikal can collude on patches while
the rest of us are asleep. Actually, maybe that's okay.

+1 from me :)

--Dan

Re: [Nova] Proposal to add Christopher Yeoh to nova-core

Kenichi Oomichi

+1

On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 18:40:31 -0400
Russell Bryant <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I would like to propose Christopher Yoeh to be added to the nova-core team.
>
> Christopher has been prolific in his contributions to nova lately, both
> in code and his general leadership of the v3 API effort.  He has also
> been regularly contributing to code reviews.  It would be great to have
> him on board to help review API changes, as well as fixes elsewhere in nova.

>     https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:5292,n,z
>
>     https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewer:5292,n,z
>
>     https://review.openstack.org/#/dashboard/5292
>
> Please respond with +1s or any concerns.

> Russell Bryant

Re: [Nova] Proposal to add Christopher Yeoh to nova-core

Michael Still
+1

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 12:02 PM, Ken'ichi Ohmichi
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 18:40:31 -0400
> Russell Bryant <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> I would like to propose Christopher Yoeh to be added to the nova-core team.
>>
>> Christopher has been prolific in his contributions to nova lately, both
>> in code and his general leadership of the v3 API effort.  He has also
>> been regularly contributing to code reviews.  It would be great to have
>> him on board to help review API changes, as well as fixes elsewhere in nova.

>>     https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:5292,n,z
>>
>>     https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewer:5292,n,z
>>
>>     https://review.openstack.org/#/dashboard/5292
>>
>> Please respond with +1s or any concerns.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> --
>> Russell Bryant

Re: [Nova] Proposal to add Christopher Yeoh to nova-core

Brian Elliott
+1

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 2, 2013, at 5:40 PM, Russell Bryant <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I would like to propose Christopher Yoeh to be added to the nova-core team.
>
> Christopher has been prolific in his contributions to nova lately, both
> in code and his general leadership of the v3 API effort.  He has also
> been regularly contributing to code reviews.  It would be great to have
> him on board to help review API changes, as well as fixes elsewhere in nova.

>    https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:5292,n,z
>
>    https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewer:5292,n,z
>
>    https://review.openstack.org/#/dashboard/5292
>
> Please respond with +1s or any concerns.

> Russell Bryant

Re: [Nova] Proposal to add Christopher Yeoh to nova-core

Andrew Laski
+1

On 07/02/13 at 06:40pm, Russell Bryant wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>I would like to propose Christopher Yoeh to be added to the nova-core team.
>
>Christopher has been prolific in his contributions to nova lately, both
>in code and his general leadership of the v3 API effort.  He has also
>been regularly contributing to code reviews.  It would be great to have
>him on board to help review API changes, as well as fixes elsewhere in nova.

>    https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:5292,n,z
>
>    https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewer:5292,n,z
>
>    https://review.openstack.org/#/dashboard/5292
>
>Please respond with +1s or any concerns.
>
>Thanks,
>
>--
>Russell Bryant

Re: [Nova] Proposal to add Christopher Yeoh to nova-core

Pádraig Brady
+1

Re: [Nova] Proposal to add Christopher Yeoh to nova-core

Sean Dague-2
+1, good to have more voices in the eastern hemisphere as well.

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 8:38 AM, Pádraig Brady <[hidden email]> wrote:
> +1

Sean Dague
http://dague.net

Re: [Nova] Proposal to add Christopher Yeoh to nova-core

Boris Pavlovic
+1 =)

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 4:49 PM, Sean Dague <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1, good to have more voices in the eastern hemisphere as well.

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 8:38 AM, Pádraig Brady <[hidden email]> wrote:
> +1

Sean Dague
http://dague.net

On 07/02/2013 06:40 PM, Russell Bryant wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I would like to propose Christopher Yoeh to be added to the nova-core team.

Welcome to the team!

--
Russell Bryant

Re: [Nova] Proposal to add Christopher Yeoh to nova-core

Devananda van der Veen

Late to the party, but adding my +1 anyway :)

--
Sent from my Google Nexus