[OSOps] Bi-Weekly Meeting - This coming Wednesday 7/20/2016

[OSOps] Bi-Weekly Meeting - This coming Wednesday 7/20/2016

josephbajin
Everyone,

The agenda is up for this week's OSOps meeting.  You can find the agenda here:

I hope to have some ideas on how OSOps can help and how we can get more people to participate.

The meeting will start at 1900 UTC in #openstack-meeting-4

Thanks

--Joe

Re: [OSOps] Bi-Weekly Meeting - This coming Wednesday 7/20/2016

josephbajin
Hello,

I'm going to have to cancel this week's OSOps meeting set for this today, unless someone volunteers to run the meeting.

If not, then the next meeting is set for August 3rd, 2016 with the same agenda.

--Joe