Ocata manila netapp ontap

Ignazio Cassano
Hi  All,
I configured manila with netapp ontap driver and I am able to create shares but when apply access ip rule it remains in queued to apply state and I cannot remove the share.
Similar configuration works fine on newton.
What could be wrong ?
Thanks & Regards
Ignazio

Re: Ocata manila netapp ontap

Ignazio Cassano
Hi All,
I solved creating /var/lock/manila on controllers .
Seems ocata does not create it in the installation phase.
Regards
Ignazio