OpenDev Events Update - we need your feedback!

OpenDev Events Update - we need your feedback!

Ashlee Ferguson
Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for your feedback that’s continually helping us shape these virtual OpenDev events[1]. Keep reading this email for some important updates on all three events!
  1. OpenDev: Large-scale Usage of Open Infrastructure SoftwareJune 29 -
    • July 1 (1300 - 1600 UTC each day)
    • Registration is open[2]!
    • High-level schedule coming soon; Find a brief topic summary and more information here[1]
  2. OpenDev: Hardware Automation
    • July 20 - 22
    • Help us pick a time - visit this etherpad[3] and +1 the times you’re available and the topics you would like to cover - please provide your input by this Thursday, March 7.
  3. OpenDev: Containers in Production
    • August 10 - 12
    • Help us pick a time - visit this etherpad[4] and +1 the times you’re available and the topics you would like to cover - please provide your input by this Thursday, March 7.

 Find more information and updates on all of these events here[1].

[1] https://www.openstack.org/events/opendev-2020
[2] https://opendev_largescale.eventbrite.com
[3] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/OpenDev_HardwareAutomation
[4] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/OpenDev_ContainersInProduction