We still need your help shaping the discussion content for OpenDev + PTG, June 8-11, 2020! Our vision is for the content to be programmed by you-- the community. Programming Committees for each Track have begun meeting to discuss potential topics for the event, but they need your ideas and input to make sure all of the content is relevant and interesting to the community. The Programming Committee will also select moderators who will lead interactive discussions on a particular topic within the Track, so make sure to volunteer through the form below if you’re interested in that as well.
Check out this etherpad to see what topics the Committees are currently discussing.
If you’re interested in volunteering as an OpenDev discussion moderator, or would like to suggest topics for moderated discussions within a particular Track, please read the details below, and then fill out this form.
We’re looking for discussion topics and Moderators for the following OpenDev Tracks:
- Hardware Automation
- Large-scale Usage of Open Source Infrastructure Software
- Containers in Production
- Key Challenges for Open Source in 2020
OpenDev Discussion Moderators will:
- Be appointed by the Programming Committees
- Facilitate discussions within a particular Track
- Have adequate knowledge and experience to lead and moderate discussion around certain topics during the event
- Work with Programming Committee to decide focal point of discussion
Moderators need to be available to attend OpenDev, June 8 - 10, 2020.