OpenStack Foundation Board Meeting

Jonathan Bryce
Hi everyone,

The 2019 OpenStack Foundation Board of Directors will have its first meeting today at 0700PST/1500UTC. The agenda and connection information can be found on the wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/29Jan2019BoardMeeting

I apologize for the late notice. We have switched conferencing systems, and the new system does not send out automatic reminders to this list like the previous system did. We’ll work on something to fix this for the future meetings.

Jonathan