OpenStack Foundation Community Meetings

Allison Price
Hi everyone,

Next week we are going to have two community meetings to discuss the OpenStack 10th anniversary planning, current community projects, and an update on OSF events. Please join if you would like to hear updates or if you have questions for the OpenStack Foundation team.

Join us:

If you are unable to join one of the above times, I will share a recording to the mailing list after the meetings.

Cheers,
Allison

Allison Price
OpenStack Foundation

Re: OpenStack Foundation Community Meetings

Allison Price
I wanted to remind everyone of the community meeting tomorrow. There will be one meeting presented in English and one in Mandarin. We will cover updates on all of the OSF supported projects, how to get involved with things like the 10th anniversary of OpenStack campaign, as well as an update on OSF events.

We will share the recordings on the mailing list after the meetings.

Cheers,
Allison

On Mar 26, 2020, at 10:21 AM, Allison Price <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Next week we are going to have two community meetings to discuss the OpenStack 10th anniversary planning, current community projects, and an update on OSF events. Please join if you would like to hear updates or if you have questions for the OpenStack Foundation team.

Join us:

If you are unable to join one of the above times, I will share a recording to the mailing list after the meetings.

Cheers,
Allison

Allison Price
OpenStack Foundation

Re: OpenStack Foundation Community Meetings

Allison Price
Hi everyone,

Attached are the slides we will be covering at 10am CT / 1500 UTC today. We will be covering OSF project updates as well as updates on OSF events.

See you soon!
Allison

On Apr 1, 2020, at 9:52 AM, Allison Price <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

April 2020 Community Update.pdf (1M) Download Attachment