OpenStack Summit Berlin Videos Now Available

OpenStack Summit Berlin Videos Now Available

Jimmy McArthur-2
Thank you again for a wonderful Summit in Berlin.  I'm pleased to
announce the Summit Videos are now up on the openstack.org website:
https://www.openstack.org/videos/summits/berlin-2018  If there was a
session you missed, now is your chance to catch up!  These videos will
also be available in the Summit App as well as on the web under the
Berlin Summit Schedule
(https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/summit-schedule/).

If you have any questions or concerns about the videos, please write
[hidden email].

Cheers,
Jimmy

Re: OpenStack Summit Berlin Videos Now Available

Arkady.Kanevsky
Thank you very much Jimmy for making it happen.

Re: OpenStack Summit Berlin Videos Now Available

Melvin Hillsman
Thanks for the update Jimmy!

--
Kind regards,