OpenStack Train is officially released!

Sean McGinnis
Hello OpenStack community,

I'm excited to announce the final releases for the components of
OpenStack Train, which conclude the Train development cycle.

You will find a complete list of all components, their latest
versions, and links to individual project release notes documents
listed on the new release site.

  https://releases.openstack.org/train/

Congratulations to all of the teams who have contributed to this
release!

Our next production cycle, Ussuri, has already started. We will
meet in Shanghai, China, November 6-8 at the Project Team Gathering
to plan the work for the upcoming cycle. I hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Sean McGinnis and the Release Management team