Openstack FW rules

Lior Fellus
Hi,
i am using OpenStack "Mitaka" and we have 3 controllers and 3 computes on our environment and all managed by Fuel server.
recently i implemented a Veeam backup Server in our environment and in order to backup the computes and the controllers i need to open ssh to them directly because Veeam not support ssh tunnel via Fuel server.
can anyone explain me how ?

Re: Openstack FW rules

Amy Marrich-2
Hi Lior,

Forwarding this to the OpenStack discuss list where someone might be able to help you.

Thanks,

Amy (spotz)