Openstack with mininet

Ahmed Omar Shahidullah
Hi,

I want to connect openstack with mininet ... what I mean by that is that I want a multinode setup of openstack where the controller node connect with the compute nodes through a network created in mininet. Is there way to do this?

Ahmed

Re: Openstack with mininet

Dan Sneddon
Most people use OpenDaylight when connecting Mininet to OpenStack. You
will find many examples here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=mininet+opendaylight+openstack

--
Dan Sneddon         |  Senior Principal OpenStack Engineer
[hidden email] |  redhat.com/openstack

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 6:21 AM, Ahmed Omar Shahidullah
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to connect openstack with mininet ... what I mean by that is that I
> want a multinode setup of openstack where the controller node connect with
> the compute nodes through a network created in mininet. Is there way to do
> this?
>
> Ahmed

Re: Openstack with mininet

Ahmed Omar Shahidullah
Hi Dan,

I went through all the links from the search but there is no complete solution. There are examples ODL with mininet, then ODL with openstack but there is no example of openstack with mininet.

Do you have any other solutions?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.