Ops Meetup Meeting Tomorrow? 14:00 UTC

David Medberry-2
I presume we're still on track for a meeting tomorrow at 14:00 UTC (which will shift it an hour earlier if your timezone had previously recognized DST in the northern hemisphere.)

See you there #openstack-operators on Freenode.

-dave

Re: Ops Meetup Meeting Tomorrow? 14:00 UTC

Chris Morgan
Yes, I plan to. The reminder on the timeslot is very timely and appreciated!

Chris

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 12:26 PM, David Medberry <[hidden email]> wrote:
I presume we're still on track for a meeting tomorrow at 14:00 UTC (which will shift it an hour earlier if your timezone had previously recognized DST in the northern hemisphere.)

See you there #openstack-operators on Freenode.

-dave

Chris Morgan <[hidden email]>

Re: Ops Meetup Meeting Tomorrow? 14:00 UTC

Chris Morgan
This reminds me, here are the minutes links from last meeting :

Meeting ended Tue Oct 31 15:00:02 2017 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
11:00 AM Minutes: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ops_meetup_team/2017/ops_meetup_team.2017-10-31-14.01.html
11:00 AM Minutes (text): http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ops_meetup_team/2017/ops_meetup_team.2017-10-31-14.01.txt
11:00 AM Log: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ops_meetup_team/2017/ops_meetup_team.2017-10-31-14.01.log.html

Agenda as always goes at the top of this page:

I see someone has made a start, excellent!

Chris

--
Chris Morgan <[hidden email]>