Program Description for OpenStack Infrastructure

Program Description for OpenStack Infrastructure

Monty Taylor
As per the recent TC decision around programs, the existing programs
need to provide a name, acting PTL and Mission Statement. Enjoy:

Official Title: OpenStack Infrastructure
PTL: Monty Taylor <[hidden email]>
Mission Statement:
  Develop and maintain the tooling and infrastructure needed to support
  the development process and general operation of the OpenStack
  project.

Re: Program Description for OpenStack Infrastructure

Thierry Carrez
Monty Taylor wrote:
> As per the recent TC decision around programs, the existing programs
> need to provide a name, acting PTL and Mission Statement. Enjoy:
>
> Official Title: OpenStack Infrastructure
> PTL: Monty Taylor <[hidden email]>
> Mission Statement:
>   Develop and maintain the tooling and infrastructure needed to support
>   the development process and general operation of the OpenStack
>   project.

Thanks Monty for opening the show. It looks good to me.

Could you push that description (along with whatever pointer to other
resources may make sense) to a page on the wiki ? Unless you already
have a page, I'd suggest https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Infrastructure

Thierry Carrez (ttx)