Propose to not hold an OpenStack board meeting on June 4, 2019

Propose to not hold an OpenStack board meeting on June 4, 2019

Alan Clark-2

Directors,

On the calendar we have a board meeting listed for 4 June 2019.  I would like to propose that we cancel this meeting.

With the Face to Face board meeting in Denver and the added board meeting we added just prior to Denver I feel you’ve probably had your fill of board meetings for the moment plus I believe that we’ve covered the needed topics at this point in time. At least those that can’t be handled via email.

So unless anyone objects I will pull the meeting from the calendar.

Thanks,

AlanClark

Re: Propose to not hold an OpenStack board meeting on June 4, 2019

Arkady.Kanevsky

Sounds good to me.

Re: Propose to not hold an OpenStack board meeting on June 4, 2019

VAN WYK, RYAN L

Agree.

Ryan van Wyk

Assistant Vice President (AVP) – Member of Technical Staff

Network Cloud & Infrastructure, Network Cloud Software Engineering

Re: Propose to not hold an OpenStack board meeting on June 4, 2019

Clemens Hardewig
Fine for me too

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 20.05.2019 um 20:15 schrieb "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>:

Sounds good to me.

Re: Propose to not hold an OpenStack board meeting on June 4, 2019

Allison Randal
Nod, makes sense.