Re: [All] Open Infrastructure Meeting on Branding, Trademark, Logo, etc.

Re: [All] Open Infrastructure Meeting on Branding, Trademark, Logo, etc.

Arkady Kanevsky

I had also created https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/branding for us to capture discussion and decisions.

Re: [All] Open Infrastructure Meeting on Branding, Trademark, Logo, etc.

Jeremy Stanley
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [All] Open Infrastructure Meeting on Branding, Trademark, Logo, etc.

Arkady Kanevsky
Dell Customer Communication - Confidential

Jeremy,
It is actually to discuss what Trademark, Logo, Branding mean for Open Infrastructure.
What we need to do for interop will come as outcome for it.
We currently have These define for OpenStack but not for OIF and other projects under it.

Thanks,
Arkady

On 2021-02-17 18:10:47 +0000 (+0000), Kanevsky, Arkady wrote:
[...]
> It is time for us to start figuring out for Open Infrastructure what
> logo, branding, trademarks, and other related things are.
[...]

To be clear, because this was an extremely terse statement, you're suggesting we discuss "logo, branding, trademarks" in the context of the Interop Working Group and the trademark programs it oversees, or design and use of these things by the foundation as well, and in/around the community at large (for events, user groups, et cetera)?
--
Jeremy Stanley

Re: [All] Open Infrastructure Meeting on Branding, Trademark, Logo, etc.

Julia Kreger
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [All] Open Infrastructure Meeting on Branding, Trademark, Logo, etc.

Arkady Kanevsky
Dell Customer Communication - Confidential

Thanks Julia.
I will send them to these and will chase Lab and Magma ones,
Thanks,
Arkady

Are similar emails being sent to the other community mailing lists?

I noticed openstack-discuss on the original email, but there are other lists for the other projects outside of OpenStack, and this discussion cannot take place in just the confines of the portion of the community that presently interacts and focuses on OpenStack as the stakeholder projects are more than just OpenStack. [0-3]

[2]: http://lists.starlingx.io/

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 10:30 AM Kanevsky, Arkady <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dell Customer Communication - Confidential
>
> Jeremy,
> It is actually to discuss what Trademark, Logo, Branding mean for Open Infrastructure.
> What we need to do for interop will come as outcome for it.
> We currently have These define for OpenStack but not for OIF and other projects under it.
>
> Thanks,
> Arkady

Amy Marrich-2