Re: [Product] PTG attendance

Arkady.Kanevsky

Fellow Product WG members,

We are taking informal poll on how many of us plan to attend

PTG meeting in Denver?

Second question should we have mid-cycle meeting co-located with PTG or with operator summit in Mexico city?

Please, respond to this email so Shamail and Leong can tally the results.

Thanks,

Arkady

Arkady Kanevsky, Ph.D.

Director of SW Development

Dell EMC CPSD

Dell Inc. One Dell Way, MS PS2-91

Round Rock, TX 78682, USA

Phone: 512 723 5264

Re: [User-committee] [Product] PTG attendance

T. Nichole Williams
Tentative yes on attending Denver PTG. If the mid-cycle meeting is also in Denver, I have higher chances of my job endorsing the trip.

<3 Trilliams

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 13, 2017, at 9:05 PM, <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]> wrote:

Fellow Product WG members,

We are taking informal poll on how many of us plan to attend

PTG meeting in Denver?

Second question should we have mid-cycle meeting co-located with PTG or with operator summit in Mexico city?

Please, respond to this email so Shamail and Leong can tally the results.

Thanks,

Arkady

Arkady Kanevsky, Ph.D.

Director of SW Development

Dell EMC CPSD

Dell Inc. One Dell Way, MS PS2-91

Round Rock, TX 78682, USA

Phone: 512 723 5264

Re: [Product] PTG attendance

Thierry Carrez
[hidden email] wrote:
> Fellow Product WG members,
>
> We are taking informal poll on how many of us plan to attend
> PTG meeting in Denver?
>
> Second question should we have mid-cycle meeting co-located with PTG or
> with operator summit in Mexico city?

Note that we set aside a room for 2 days (Monday and Tuesday) for use by
the User Committee and its subteams (in particular the Product Working
Group). Looking forward the results of this consultation, to confirm
that room usage. Also if you have any idea of how many people would
join, we could size the room accordingly.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)

Re: [Product] PTG attendance

UKASICK, ANDREW

Hi Arkady/Leong/Shamail

I don’t know yet if I’ll be attending the PTG in Denver, but at present, I think that it’s unlikely.  If the PWG mid-cycle was co-located with the PTG, then I expect that I’d be able to attend at least the PWG days.

That said, contrary to what I thought in our meeting on Monday, it would work out better for me to have our PWG mid-cycle collocated with the Ops Meetup.

Thanks,

-Andy

Andrew Ukasick

Principal Systems Engineer

AT&T Integrated Cloud (AIC),  Openstack Community Coordination

Re: [Product] PTG attendance

Rochelle Grober-2

In many ways, having the PWG at the PTG is a great idea.  The only problem with that is that the PWG and the InteropWG would overlap in the current way the PTG is arranged.  Having both at the same place is great for synergy, but having them at the same times is not L  We actually have a chance to grow both teams through cross-pollination if we could arrange them not to overlap.

--Rocky

Rochelle Grober wrote:
> In many ways, having the PWG at the PTG is a great idea.  The only
> problem with that is that the PWG and the InteropWG would overlap in the
> current way the PTG is arranged.  Having both at the same place is great
> for synergy, but having them at the same times is not L  We actually
> have a chance to grow both teams through cross-pollination if we could
> arrange them not to overlap.

That's a good point, the trick being we don't have much room left on the
second part of the week (except on Friday). How many days would you say
you need for each group ? I'd rather keep the InteropWG on Monday and/or
Tuesday to encourage more "vertical" developers to join.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)

Re: [Product] PTG attendance

Kunzmann, Gerald

Most likely I will not be able to attend the PTG in Denver.

Gerald