Re: [all] All Hail our Newest Release Name - OpenStack Train

Re: [all] All Hail our Newest Release Name - OpenStack Train

Jeremy Freudberg
Hey Tony,

What's the reason for the results of the poll not being public?

Thanks,
Jeremy
On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 11:52 PM Tony Breeds <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everybody!
>
> As the subject reads, the "T" release of OpenStack is officially
> "Train".  Unlike recent choices Train was the popular choice so
> congrats!
>
> Thanks to everybody who participated and help with the naming process.
>
> Lets make OpenStack Train the release so awesome that people can't help
> but choo-choo-choose to run it[1]!
>

> Yours Tony.
> [1] Too soon? Too much?

Re: [all] All Hail our Newest Release Name - OpenStack Train

Slawomir Kaplonski
Hi,

I think it was published, see http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack/2018-November/047172.html

> Wiadomość napisana przez Jeremy Freudberg <[hidden email]> w dniu 14.11.2018, o godz. 06:12:
>
> Hey Tony,
>
> What's the reason for the results of the poll not being public?
>
> Thanks,
> Jeremy
> On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 11:52 PM Tony Breeds <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> Hi everybody!
>>
>> As the subject reads, the "T" release of OpenStack is officially
>> "Train".  Unlike recent choices Train was the popular choice so
>> congrats!
>>
>> Thanks to everybody who participated and help with the naming process.
>>
>> Lets make OpenStack Train the release so awesome that people can't help
>> but choo-choo-choose to run it[1]!
>>

>> Yours Tony.
>> [1] Too soon? Too much?

Slawek Kaplonski
Senior software engineer
Red Hat

Re: [all] All Hail our Newest Release Name - OpenStack Train

Jeremy Freudberg
Thanks Slawomir-- you're right. My mistake.
(I had been looking at
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-November/136309.html
, whose Condorcet link indicates private results.)