Stepping down from Neutron core team

Hirofumi Ichihara-2

Hi all,

I’m stepping down from the core team because my role changed and I cannot have responsibilities of neutron core.

My start of neutron was 5 years ago. I had many good experiences from neutron team.

Today neutron is great project. Neutron gets new reviewers, contributors and, users.

Keep on being a great community.

Thanks,

Hirofumi

Re: Stepping down from Neutron core team

MIguel Lavalle
Hi Hirofumi,

Thanks for your contributions to the project over these years. You will be missed. We also wish the best in your future endeavors.

Best regards

Miguel

On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 8:11 AM Hirofumi Ichihara <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

I’m stepping down from the core team because my role changed and I cannot have responsibilities of neutron core.

My start of neutron was 5 years ago. I had many good experiences from neutron team.

Today neutron is great project. Neutron gets new reviewers, contributors and, users.

Keep on being a great community.

Thanks,

Hirofumi

Re: Stepping down from Neutron core team

Ranjan Krchaubey
Hi Team ,

I am getting error of Http 500 server not fullfill request by id please help me how to fix

Thanks & Regards
Ranjan Kumar
Mob: 9284158762

On 03-Dec-2018, at 2:27 AM, Miguel Lavalle <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Hirofumi,

Thanks for your contributions to the project over these years. You will be missed. We also wish the best in your future endeavors.

Best regards

Miguel

On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 8:11 AM Hirofumi Ichihara <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

I’m stepping down from the core team because my role changed and I cannot have responsibilities of neutron core.

My start of neutron was 5 years ago. I had many good experiences from neutron team.

Today neutron is great project. Neutron gets new reviewers, contributors and, users.

Keep on being a great community.

Thanks,

Hirofumi

Re: Stepping down from Neutron core team

Slawomir Kaplonski

Thanks for all Your work in Neutron and good luck in Your new role.

Slawek Kaplonski
Senior software engineer
Red Hat

> Wiadomość napisana przez Hirofumi Ichihara <[hidden email]> w dniu 02.12.2018, o godz. 15:08:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I’m stepping down from the core team because my role changed and I cannot have responsibilities of neutron core.
>
> My start of neutron was 5 years ago. I had many good experiences from neutron team.
> Today neutron is great project. Neutron gets new reviewers, contributors and, users.
> Keep on being a great community.
>
> Thanks,
> Hirofumi

Re: Stepping down from Neutron core team

Ranjan Krchaubey
Hi all,

Can any one help me to resvolve error 111 on keystone

Thanks & Regards
Ranjan Kumar
Mob: 9284158762

> On 03-Dec-2018, at 1:39 PM, Slawomir Kaplonski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for all Your work in Neutron and good luck in Your new role.
>
> —
> Slawek Kaplonski
> Senior software engineer
> Red Hat
>
>> Wiadomość napisana przez Hirofumi Ichihara <[hidden email]> w dniu 02.12.2018, o godz. 15:08:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I’m stepping down from the core team because my role changed and I cannot have responsibilities of neutron core.
>>
>> My start of neutron was 5 years ago. I had many good experiences from neutron team.
>> Today neutron is great project. Neutron gets new reviewers, contributors and, users.
>> Keep on being a great community.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Hirofumi

Re: Stepping down from Neutron core team

Nate Johnston-2
On Sun, Dec 02, 2018 at 11:08:25PM +0900, Hirofumi Ichihara wrote:

> I’m stepping down from the core team because my role changed and I cannot
> have responsibilities of neutron core.

Thank you very much for all of the insightful reviews over the years.
Good luck on your next adventure!

Nate Johnston (njohnston)