[Tripleo] FFE to add Dell EMC Cinder and Manila Drivers to Triple-o

[Tripleo] FFE to add Dell EMC Cinder and Manila Drivers to Triple-o

Rajini.Karthik

I would like to request a feature freeze exception to Dell EMC storage products support for  Triple-o. This work is done and pending verification Jenkins, there seems to be some gate issues that is delaying the process. The puppet-cinder and puppet-manila work is already merged.

Pending reviews

Isilon Driver

https://review.openstack.org/488889

https://review.openstack.org/488896

Unity Cinder and Manila Driver

https://review.openstack.org/487599

https://review.openstack.org/490581

https://review.openstack.org/491078

VMAX Cinder and Manila Driver

https://review.openstack.org/489393

https://review.openstack.org/489624

https://review.openstack.org/490949

https://review.openstack.org/491094

VNX Driver

https://review.openstack.org/490642

https://review.openstack.org/491088

Thank you and appreciate your attention,

Rajini

Re: [Tripleo] FFE to add Dell EMC Cinder and Manila Drivers to Triple-o

Emilien Macchi-4
On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 10:30 AM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to request a feature freeze exception to Dell EMC storage
> products support for  Triple-o. This work is done and pending verification
> Jenkins, there seems to be some gate issues that is delaying the process.
> The puppet-cinder and puppet-manila work is already merged.
>

> Pending reviews
>

> Isilon Driver
>
> https://review.openstack.org/488889
>
> https://review.openstack.org/488896
>

> Unity Cinder and Manila Driver
>
> https://review.openstack.org/487599
>
> https://review.openstack.org/490581
>
> https://review.openstack.org/491078
>

> VMAX Cinder and Manila Driver
>
> https://review.openstack.org/489393
>
> https://review.openstack.org/489624
>
> https://review.openstack.org/490949
>
> https://review.openstack.org/491094
>

> VNX Driver
>
> https://review.openstack.org/490642
>
> https://review.openstack.org/491088

I'm usually very supportive when supporting new drivers in TripleO.
I've looked at the patches and AFIK they shouldn't break anything
critical for us.

I'll let reviewers correct me if I'm wrong but consider the FFE
granted unless we find something that we consider too late to change
at this time.

Also, I hope we can make a better job in pushing features earlier in
the cycle, but I understand everyone's busy ;-)
--
Emilien Macchi