User Committee meeting cancelled for 11/27

User Committee meeting cancelled for 11/27

Shamail Tahir
Hi everyone,

The User Committee meeting scheduled for 11/27 is being cancelled since we will not have quorum. Please see the wiki[1] for agenda items that will be covered in our next meeting (12/4). Please add any other topics that you would like to discuss on our proposed agenda on the wiki page[1].

If there are any items that can not wait until next week, please start an email thread on the User Committee mailing list.

Thank you,
User Committee

Re: [User-committee] User Committee meeting cancelled for 11/27

Melvin Hillsman
Additionally we hang out in #openstack-uc ;)

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 11:36 PM, Shamail Tahir <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

The User Committee meeting scheduled for 11/27 is being cancelled since we will not have quorum. Please see the wiki[1] for agenda items that will be covered in our next meeting (12/4). Please add any other topics that you would like to discuss on our proposed agenda on the wiki page[1].

If there are any items that can not wait until next week, please start an email thread on the User Committee mailing list.

Thank you,
User Committee

Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman