What's Happening in the Open Infrastructure Community

What's Happening in the Open Infrastructure Community

Allison Price
Hi everyone,

This week, we distributed the first Open Infrastructure Community Newsletter. Our goal with the bi-weekly newsletter is to provide a digest of the latest developments and activities across open infrastructure projects, events and users. This week, we highlighted the Berlin Summit as well as brief updates from OpenStack as well as the OSF's four pilot projects: Airship, Kata Containers, StarlingX and Zuul.

You can checkout the full newsletter on Superuser [1], and if you are interested in receiving the upcoming newsletters, you can subscribe here [2].

If you would like to contribute or have feedback, please reach out to [hidden email].

Thanks!
Allison