What's Happening in the Open Infrastructure Community

What's Happening in the Open Infrastructure Community

Allison Price
Hi everyone,

Today, we distributed the next Open Infrastructure Community Newsletter. The bi-weekly newsletters provide a digest of the latest developments and activities across open infrastructure projects, events and users. This week, we highlighted Kata Containers turning one as well as a brief update about the Open Infrastructure Summit and additional OSF project news.

You can checkout the full newsletter on Superuser [1], and if you are interested in receiving the upcoming newsletters, you can subscribe here [2].

If you would like to contribute or have feedback, please reach out to [hidden email].

Thanks!
Allison