What's Happening in the Open Infrastructure Community

What's Happening in the Open Infrastructure Community

Ashlee Ferguson
Hi everyone,

Today, we distributed the next Open Infrastructure Community Newsletter. The bi-weekly newsletters provide a digest of the latest developments and activities across open infrastructure projects, events and users. This week, we highlighted the latest with Zuul as well as a brief update about the Open Infrastructure Summit and additional OSF project news. If you’re interested in getting in touch with someone from the Zuul community to speak at a local event, you can reach out on this mailing list: [hidden email].

You can checkout the full newsletter on Superuser [1], and if you are interested in receiving the upcoming newsletters, you can subscribe here [2].

If you would like to contribute or have feedback, please reach out to [hidden email].

Thanks!
Ashlee