Which distro?

Chris Reynolds
Hi all,
I am about to construct a cloud infrastructure as part of an upcoming
University research project, funded by the Engineering and Physical
Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) here in the UK. I have the choice
between Openstack Nova and Eucalyptus, and it is the former I'm keen to
use.

I would like some advice before I begin. I have found some docs
describing installations of Nova using Ubuntu. Is this the prefered
Linux distro?

Cheers

Chris

--
The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
guarantee.  Registration number: 977818 England.  Registered Office: