Today's meeting was short and sweet. We merged some frozen reivews (see below) and determined that other pending reviews are still pending. The survey to get some feedback on how to express the earliest possible date a microversion might raise didn't get a ton of votes, but those votes that did happen suggest that the original "not_before" is the least worst choice.
If you seek further review and insight from the API WG, please address your concerns in an email to the OpenStack developer mailing list with the tag "[api]" in the subject. In your email, you should include any relevant reviews, links, and comments to help guide the discussion of the specific challenge you are facing.
To learn more about the API WG mission and the work we do, see OpenStack API Working Group .