[all][elections] Technical Committee Election Results

[all][elections] Technical Committee Election Results

Tristan Cacqueray-2
Please join me in congratulating the 7 newly elected members of the
Technical Committe (TC).

Chris Dent (cdent)
Davanum Srinivas (dims)
Dean Troyer (dtroyer)
Flavio Percoco (flaper87)
John Garbutt (johnthetubaguy)
Sean McGinnis (smcginnis)
Thierry Carrez (ttx)

Full results:
http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_072c4cd7ff0673b5

Election process details and results are also available here:
https://governance.openstack.org/election/

Thank you to all of the candidates, having a good group of candidates helps
engage the community in our democratic process.

Thank you to all who voted and who encouraged others to vote. We need to
ensure your voice is heard.

Thank you for another great round.
-Tristan