bylaws change proposed for multiple Vice Chairs

bylaws change proposed for multiple Vice Chairs

Allison Randal
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [Foundation Board] bylaws change proposed for multiple Vice Chairs

Amy Marrich-2
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [Foundation Board] bylaws change proposed for multiple Vice Chairs

Sean McGinnis-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [Foundation Board] bylaws change proposed for multiple Vice Chairs

Jeremy Stanley
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [Foundation Board] bylaws change proposed for multiple Vice Chairs

Arkady Kanevsky
Dell Customer Communication - Confidential

All for gender neutral wording.